SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, January 9, 2016

New Burt's Bees Lipstick in Sunset Cruise Review & Swatches










I love Burt's Bees tinted lip balms, they are very smooth smell great and are affordable. When I heard Burt's Bees came out with a whole new collection of lipsticks I was super excited to try them out. Drugstore has been coming out with some great products and I am really excited to share all the reviews with you guys. 

First of all lets talk about the packaging of this lipstick. I think this is the most different lipstick packaging I have seen in the drugstore. It is really creative, the lipstick comes housed in a square tube with the shade name on the bottom. Sunset Cruise is a beautiful almost orange shade that is glossy. The formula of this lipstick is super creamy and it glides on your lips very easily and is super smooth. I love the scent of these lipsticks, they smell really good that you want to almost taste the lipstick. The pigmentation is really not that great on these lipsticks, you have to swipe four to five times in order for the color to show up. The lipstick lasted me five to six hours with eating and drinking, it really kept my dry lips moisturized. Over all I am really impressed with this lipstick and the formula is great. Let me know in the comments below your thoughts on this lipstick. Thank you for reading and have a great day. 

oxoxo,
Annie

*All the products were bought by me for personal use and for review* 
         *pictures were taken by me. Please do not use*     
 
 

2 comments :