SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Revlon Not Just Nudes Passionate Nudes Shadow Palette Review & Swatches









Are you all ready for another Revlon palette review? I am! Recently Revlon came out with two new eyeshadow palettes that include 10 shadows. I think this is the first time Revlon has done something like this but they usually have single shadows and quads. I have already posted the first review of this palette collection HERE so check it out and let me know what you think. 

This eyeshadow palette includes 10 shadows that are great for everyday use. Passionate Nudes includes warm tones and has matte and shimmer shades. As I started swatching the shades I noticed that they are super dry and very hard to swatch. I had to really dig in and get some shadow out to swatch. Maybe its the first layer type of thing? At first look I thought these shadows will be pigmented and buttery but they were a disappointing. I applied these shadows with and without primer, with primer they applied well and didn't crease that much. Without primer these blended out to look like the same shade and creased on me. Also it was really hard to blend out the shades even with the best blending brush. The shadows didn't last me a a long time on the lids and started fading within a couple of hours. Over all I am not really that impressed with this shadow palette. I can add a couple of extra dollars and get a high end palette. Let me know in the comments below your thoughts on this palette. Thank you for reading and have a great day. 

oxoxo,
     Annie
                                                     
 
                                                  *All the products were bought by me for personal use and for review*                                                
                                                  *pictures were taken by me. Please do not use*   

2 comments :

  1. I'm personally not surprised that you weren't impressed -- I never reach for Revlon eye shadows, as I find them to be a waste of my time and extremely overpriced. I like the lip and nail products that I have from them, but their eye products are extremely hit and miss. Even their mascaras, as well -- if I'm going to fork out $25, I don't want the performance that I would get from the cheap $5 brand.

    Hopefully one day Revlon will revamp their eye shadow formula, but until then... nah.

    Shae xo
    Diary of a Beauty Padawan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think this has landed in the UK?! It looks gorgeous, and so pigmented! xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete