SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Maybelline Master Graphic Eyeliner ny Eyestudio Review & Swatches






Maybelline eyeliners are one of my favorite eyeliners, I love their Stiletto eyeliner and use it every single day. Recently I came across this graphic eyeliner and I had to pick it up and see what it does. First of all the packaging is really bulky and the eyeliner cap is very thick. The eyeliner brush or the tip is slanted and angled. With this tip you can create a thin or a thick line, so far I have only created thin lines. You can create a line very easily, but I did realize that the liner skip a lot. You have to have a really steady hand with this liner.

The formula of this liner is alright it goes on very thick and black on the lids. It does skip a little and dries very quickly so you have to work very fast. I did not notice any flaking though through out the day. Once I run of this eyeliner I won't be purchasing it again, I never create thick lines and it is kind of hard creating thin lines with this eyeliner. I have dry lids so this eyeliner does not settle on my lids that great. Maybelline has so many other eyeliners that work great and last all day long with flaking or smudging. Let me know in the comments below your thoughts on this liner. Have you tried it? Thank you for reading and have a great day.

oxoxo,
     Annie
                                                     
 
*All the products were bought by me for personal use and for review*
                                                   *pictures were taken by me. Please do not use*     

1 comment :

  1. I haven't tried this eyeliner, and I probably won't just because I already have so many that I like, I'm not really in the market to experiment. I do like a thick wing, so on the surface it sounds okay, my lids are oily, so there's the possibility that it might smudge on me.

    Have you tried the Hyper Sharp Wing liner? It's one of my Holy Grail liners, and I feel like it might be better suited to achieving what the Master Graphic wants to do.

    Shae xo
    Diary of a Beauty Padawan

    ReplyDelete