SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 1, 2016

NEW Wet N Wild Coloricon Blush in Mellow Wine Review & Swatches








Wet N Wild has released a new formula (re formulated) of their very famous color icon blushes. This new release is for Spring of 2015 and comes with three blushes. Two of the shades are from previous line and one shade is now. This shade that we will be talking about is one of the older shades which they just reformulated and put it in new packaging. 

First of all lets talk about the packaging, they have made the clear top much bigger so you can see the blush. The formula of this Wet N Wild blush is great, it is a little different from the original blush but not disappointing. The blush is very soft and velvety, goes smoothly on the skin and is not powdery at all. I have never come across a powdery blush from Wet N Wild so they are doing a great job with the formula. The blush is very pigmented and with one swipe you get great color on your cheeks. One thing I did notice about these new blushes is that they kind of fade fairly quickly. The previous use to last more than seven hours, but these fade within the five hour mark. I love the re packaging of the blushes, this packaging is much better and easily fits into my makeup drawer. Also the one thing they did not change is the price so you can buy this blush for $2.99 at drugstores. Over all I like the new formula just wish it stayed on a little longer. Let me know in the comments below your thoughts on this shade? Thank you for reading and have a great day.

oxoxo,
     Annie
                                                     
 
*All the products were bought by me for personal use and for review*
   *pictures were taken by me. Please do not use*     

4 comments :

  1. So great quality for the price! the color is pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this shade of blush with the old formulation, and I love it! It performs so well that I'm surprised Wet N Wild decided to reformulate it.

    Shae xo
    Diary of a Beauty Padawan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised as well. Wet N Wild blushes (old formula) are amazing!

      Delete