SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Loreal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss in Blushing Ambition Review & Swatches









Remember these pro matte glosses from last year? Lorael released a whole collection of them but it was limited edition. But recently they released a permanent collection with more and previous shades. Of course mattes are all the hype right now so I had to pick up some shades and review for you all. I love the packaging of these because you can actually see the shade through the glass tube and the applicator is great. The applicator is sponge and is designed to apply the gloss/lipstick without any mistakes. 

Blushing Ambition is a beautiful bright pink shade that is perfect for spring time. I have noticed that this color looks different on everyone. Like on my sister it looked like a mauve pink and on me just a pink shade. The formula is super amazing, it is non drying, smooth and silky. Also this gloss is very pigmented, with one swipe you get great color on your lips. Once applied on your lips the gloss does take a couple of minutes to dry down to a matte finish. After that forget it that you are wearing anything on your lips. It is super comfortable to wear and does not transfer at all. It lasted me almost all day and did not dry or flake at all. This lip product is a hybrid for a lipstick and gloss, I just love the formula and the concept of this Loreal Infallible Pro Matte gloss. I will be reviewing more shades coming soon. Let me know in the comments below your thoughts on this product. Thank you for reading and have a great day. 

oxoxo,
     Annie
                                                      

*All the products were bought by me for personal use and for review*
   *pictures were taken by me. Please do not use*      


2 comments :

  1. So happy to find your blog! I love finding posts about drugstore items and your swatches are great :) This colours gorgeous, right up my alley x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete