SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Maybelline Color Tattoo Concentrated Crayon in Creamy Chocolate Review & Swatches








Do you all remember the Maybelline color tattoos ? Yes, Maybelline has created a new version in crayon pencils. As you all know I love the Color Tattoos in the pots I have over 30 of them and they are amazing. So when these came out I was amazed and wanted to know how they are. So I picked up a few shades tested them for you all and now its time for a review. First of all I would like to say is that the concept of the crayon pencil is nothing new. A lot of companies has done the chubby eye pencil, even though I am not really into the whole crayon thing I really enjoyed these. The one amazing thing about these are that they are twist up pencils, I mean who really likes to sharpen? Not me! 

Creamy Chocolate is a beautiful bronze golden shimmery shade. The formula is amazing in this color tattoo crayon, it glides on the lids smoothly without any tugging or pulling. With one swipe you get great pigmentation. You can easily blend with your finger for a softer look or layer this pencil for a more darker and smoky look. This shadow stick is not sticky at all, so its really hard to layer a powder shadow on top of it. But you can surely try to add a light powder shadow so it comes out more pigmented. This pencil lasted me more than six hours on the lids and did not crease or fade at all. There are a total of 10 shadows sticks in this collection. I bet Maybelline will be coming out with more shades soon. Over all I am really impressed with this new Maybelline Color Tattoo Crayon! Let me know in the comments below what are your thoughts on this crayon? Thank you for reading and have a great day. 

oxoxo,
     Annie
                                                      

*All the products were bought by me for personal use and for review*
   *pictures were taken by me. Please do not use*      

Post a Comment