SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

New Wet N Wild Coloricon Blush in Rose Champagne Review & Swatches








Spring 2016 is coming (well its snowing outside). But companies have released their Spring collections. Wet N Wild has released new blushes that are reformulated and repackaged. As you can see my from post HERE Wet N Wild has released new shades and also old shades in the new formula. So lets take a closer look at this new blush from Wet N Wild.

First of all the packaging is different from the old blushes, this packaging has a larger clear lid. The shade name is in the front and also comes with a tiny blush brush. Rose Champagne is a beautiful every day natural shade with light shimmer in it. This did not suite my skin that well but the blush itself is beautiful. I think it will look great on light skin. The blush is super pigmented and is not powdery at all. With one swipe you get great pigmentation and you don't have to really "dig in" to get the product out. This blush works well with big blush brushes and it goes on smoothly on skin. This blush lasted me 4-5 hours which is great. I have so many Wet N Wild blushes and I love them. They are great and also very affordable. Over all I am super impressed with the formula of this blush. Maybe I can use it with other blushes so it can work with my skin tone. Let me know in the comments below your thoughts on this blush. Thank you so much for reading and have a great day.


oxoxo,
     Annie
                                                     
 
*All the products were bought by me for personal use and for review*
   *pictures were taken by me. Please do not use*     





2 comments :