SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, February 20, 2016

NYX Retractable Lip Liner in Nude Review & Swatches









By now I am sure all of you have heard how creamy and dreamy NYX cosmetics lip liner pencils are. Every time I am in Ulta or CVS I have to pick a couple shades up but the are just great. I have reviewed a lip liner shade HERE so be sure to check that beautiful plum shade out. The lip liners are super affordable and amazing quality. NYX has two types of the lip liners, one is a wooden pencil and one is a retractable pencil which this liner is. 

Nude is a beautiful everyday mauve brown shade that suits each and every skintone. I don't think you can go wrong by buying this shade. I have used this with glosses and lipsticks and also used this lip liner pencil to tone down some of the darker lipstick shades. The formula is very creamy and the liner glides on your lips with no tugging or pulling it. Some lip liners are can be drying and very hard to line the lips with but this is very smooth. This liner lasted me through out the day without cracking or fading. Another great thing about this lip liner is that you can fill in your whole lips and wear it just like that. It does not smudge or feather out like some lip liners do. Over all I am very impressed with this liner. Do you have any NYX lip liners in your collection? Let me know below. Thank you for reading and have a great day.



oxoxo,
     Annie
                                                      

*All the products were bought by me for personal use and for review*
   *pictures were taken by me. Please do not use*      

Post a Comment