SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 10, 2019

No-Buy Makeup 2019: Week 1 Update

Hello Lovelies, 

I hope all of you are doing well and enjoying the new year so far. This year I have decided to do a no-buy makeup. Last year (2018) I have managed to buy a ton of new makeup that I barely use. I have decided to use the makeup I already own and stop for this year. It has been 1 week and let me tell you, it has been going great. I have not bought any makeup so far and I am staying away from all the new releases.





Here are some tips that help me with my no-buy makeup: . 
  1. Stop looking at social media
  2. Dont click on emails that have the word "Sale"
  3. Use what I have
  4. Use one eyeshadow palette a week
  5. Dont put things in your cart "just because"

These things have helped me a lot, I use to randomly make a wish list and put items in my cart and eventually buy them. But I have stopped doing that and it has helped me not buying makeup. All makeup comes with expiration and I have a ton of makeup that I barely use from years ago. Those are the makeup items which I would like to use for this year. Over all my week 1 has been great, every time I am tempted to buy a new makeup item I look at my makeup and think about how I really dont need it. Let me know in the comments below if you are doing the same or thinking of doing it. Thank you for reading and have a great day. 

xoxo, 
Annie 

Post a Comment