SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 18, 2019

Review: ColourPop Sweet Nothings Palette

Hello Lovelies,

I hope all of you are having a great day. Today I have another eye shadow palette review, and this palette is something that I am loving recently. Sweet Nothings palette by ColourPop came out late last year and it was only exclusive to Ulta, but a month or so later ColourPop introduced it to their website. This palette contains 12 pressed powder eye shadows that include matte and shimmer shades. 






I love the packaging of this palette, the purple and gold together looks beautiful and super fancy. As you can see this palette includes purples, pinks and mauves. The pigmentation of this palette is beyond amazing, the shadows go on super smoothly and blend out easily. My favorite shades are Come and get it and 20 something. These two shades look so pretty on the lid blended out with a matte crease. 

Looking at this palette I can create many looks that are for day and night time. I have used this palette mostly for day time looks and I love how easy it is to apply. Over all I am really impressed with this palette. If you love shades like this, you really want to pick up this palette before its gone. Let me know in the comments below your thoughts on this palette. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day.  

xoxo, 
Annie

Post a Comment