SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Pixi Glow-y Gossamer Duo Highlithers Review & Swatches **

Hello Lovelies,

Happy March everyone. I cant believe that this year is already going by so fast. I am sorry for being not active on here for the last month. I got sick and super busy but I am back now and better. If you follow me on my Instagram you will see most of my posts.

Today I am coming to you with a review on these beautiful Glow-y Gossamer Duos. These are powder highlighters to use on your cheek or your brow bone to add the perfect glow. These are duos which is great because you can find a shade that fits your skin tone. These are so silky and soft also they are not drying at all. I have two different duos here, I love both of them. These highlighters come in great packaging, its not bulky or too small. These are great for travel and you can throw them in your bag easily. These do no come with a mirror or a brush, but other than that they are great.



Delicate Dew:  Is a pinky highlighter with golden undertones. They go on super smooth and soft. I just tap my brush in there and apply on my cheeks. They are not super blinding but you can always build it up. This duo is perfect for everyday and day time use.

Subtle Sunrise: Is my favorite duo. It is a peachy and bronze gold shade, it is great for deeper for medium skin tones. These shades glide on so smooth on the skin and blend out easily.
 


Over all, I will definitely recommend these duos if you are looking for something light but buildable. They are pigmented and go on smoothly on the skin. Also travel friendly. Please let me know in the comments below your thoughts on these Gossamer Highlighter duos. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day.
xoxo,
                    Annie

**these products were sent to me*

3 comments :

  1. Oohh these highlighters look amazing. I love the colour and how pigmented they are. Definitely great addiction to any look.

    Gemma | www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are my favorite everday highlighters x thank you for reading and commenting

      Delete
  2. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post.
    تونر pixi

    ReplyDelete