SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Colourpop Disney Designer Collection Lipsticks & Swatches

Hello lovelies,

Welcome back to my blog and thank you for reading my posts. I hope all of you are having a great day and enjoying 2019 so far. A couple months ago Colourpop (my favorite brand) released a Disney Designer collection. They collabed with Disney to create a collection with all the princesses, the collection included eye shadow palette, lipsticks and more. I ended up picking some gorgeous lipsticks that I will share with you today.

As you can see the packaging on these lipsticks is just stunning. They have lipsticks named after the princess and the lipsticks are in my favorite formula the lux lipsticks. Lux lipsticks are the most comfortable matte formula in a lipstick that I have tried. I own other lux lipsticks and I love them all.




Belle: This lipsticks is one of my favorites. The shade is a rose berry shade that goes on very creamy on the lips. It lasts all day and stays creamy.

Cinderella: Is a beautiful pink shade with blue undertones. This shade is not that flattering on my brown skin but if paired with a lip liner it looks pretty.

Snow White: A true red and one of the most prettiest reds. It is so creamy and it glides on the lips. I sometimes just apply one layer and it looks so vibrant.

Tiana: is a deep red which is perfect for bold lips. This formula is also creamy and stays put on the lips.

Ariel: Is a nude shade with peachy undertones. I love this shade as a everyday shade also, it is the go to neutral shade.



Over all I am really loving these lipsticks. Each lipstick comes with the princesses names on it and is just so pretty. These lipsticks are on the top of my vanity for everyday use. Let me know in the comments below your thoughts on these lipsticks. If you love them, don't forget to grab them before they are gone because they are limited edition. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day.

xoxo,
              Annie

3 comments :

  1. Oh wow, lippy fit for a Disney princess? 😍 How fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy colourpop lipstick at pashop.vn 's the best

    ReplyDelete