SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Colour Pop Yes, Please! Palette Review & Swatches

Hello Lovelies,

I hope all of you are having a great day and enjoying this year so far. As I told you before last year was a year of eyeshadow palettes for me. The most palettes I purchased were from Colourpop. I have almost all of their palettes and I absolutely love them.

Today I will be sharing the beautiful Yes, Please palette with you. This is one of the first palettes that I picked up from Ulta when Colourpop released their products there. This palette contains 12 pressed powders which includes mattes and shimmers. I love the packaging of this palette, although it does not come with a mirror I think it is super travel friendly.





I absolutely love all the shades in this palette. If I were to create a palette this would be it. I love the golden, yellow and bronze shades. The mattes are super blendable and pigmented. The shimmers also work great. While using this palette I have noticed barely any fall out or crumbling of the shades. If I did not have so many eyeshadows to choose from I would wear this palette everyday.

Over all like many others I am in love with this palette. If you like this palette, don't hesitate. Let me know in the comments below your thoughts on this palette. Thank you for reading.

xoxo,
           Annie

1 comment :

  1. I think your photography and that glitter backdrop is absolutely stunning. The palette itself is sort of really perfect for natural makeup and just sort of blend one colour on the eye and job done look. I do like the burgundies and the size of the pans as well. I didn't know that colourpop are good when it comes to eyeshadows because most of the things I hear about is related to their lipsticks!
    Laura / https://www.laustworld.com

    ReplyDelete