SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 4, 2019

Elf Camo Concealer Review


Hello Lovelies,

I hope all of you are doing well. Today I will be reviewing something that has been a hype recently in the makeup world. I am talking about the new Elf cosmetics camo concealer.  They came out with this product last month and only for $5 you can get this concealer online or at Target. I found mine at Target, they did not have a lot of shades there so thankfully I found mine. This concealer comes in 18 different shades it is a full coverage concealer with a matte finish.



This year I am on a hunt for my favorite concealer so I am trying out a lot of different products and brands. This concealer is super cheap and comes in so many different shades. I love the cute packaging, it is simple and great for use. It comes with a doe foot applicator which helps you apply the product evenly under your eyes. This concealer can be used to conceal, contour and highlight.

I have only used this as a concealer and I think it does a okay job. I have dry under eye skin and this product is very heavy for me. It blends easily and greatly on my skin. This is a very high coverage concealer so if you are not looking for that it isn't for you. It covered everything under my eye and I set it with a translucent setting powder.




This concealer did not crease on me all day and stayed put. I had no problems with it other than it was super drying. You have to work really fast with this concealer, I blended with my finger so it can be a little warm. Over all I like this concealer but if you are not looking for a heavy finish this isn't for you. I love how they have a variety of shades and is super affordable. Let me know in the comments below your thoughts on this concealer. Thank you for reading and have a great day.

xoxo,  
                Annie

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for your honest review x While super high coverage concealers are not my thing (I hate the drying feeling) I reckon this would be great at covering pesky spots though :)

    Laura / https://www.laustworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welecome. thank you for reading and commenting.

      Delete
  2. Then, the best concealer for somebody who is consistently in a hurry is one that is improved with nutrients and minerals, lightweight, and can be utilized under cosmetics. A case of this sort is one made totally with mineral colors. Mineral concealers are made without counterfeit starches, oils and colors. Focallure Liquid Concealer Shade:#03 Light Weight:6g

    ReplyDelete