SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 8, 2019

Huda Beauty New Nude Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches

Hello Lovelies,
 
Welcome back to my blog, thank you for reading and always supporting. I hope all of you are having a wonderful day. Last year (2018) was the year of eyeshadow palettes for me. I picked up a lot of new eyeshadow palettes and one of them was the ever stunning Huda Beauty new Nude palettes. When they released the new that this palette was coming out I was super excited to add this to my collection.
 
I have never owned a Huda Beauty palette before so I was so excited to get my hands on this one. First of all I love the packaging of this palette. It is so pretty and the colors are so pretty too. This palette comes with 18 shades which includes mattes, shimmers and glitters with specks. Also this comes with 1 concealer shade for easy application of the other shades.
 

 
The mattes in this palette are infused with aloe-vera and coconut oil, which I can tell because these mattes are super soft and blendable. I love the purple-pink tones of this palette, this is perfect to create everyday looks or party looks with the glitter and shimmer shades. The chunky glitter shades in this palette are amazing as well. This is something that I have never seen before which I love in the palette. I mainly used the glitter shades with my fingers and they worked great. There was a little fall out with the glitter but nothing to big.
 




The one disappointing thing for me in the palette was the concealer shade. It was very drying on my lids and did not work very well with the shades. I've seen people loving that shade but for me, maybe because of my dry lids, it just did not work at all. I used other concealers for my eyelid and applied these shadows which worked out great and the shadows blended easily.
 
Over all I am super impressed with this palette, it is what it is told to be. The colors are great and the formula as well. Let  me know in the comments below your thoughts on this palette. Thank you so much for reading and I hope all of you have a wonderful day.
 
xoxo,
                 Annie
 

1 comment :