SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera Palette Review & Swatches

Hello Lovelies, 

How are you all? Thank you for coming back to my blog and reading. There are so many new makeup products coming out recently that I can't keep up with them. When ABH posted pictures of this new palette that is for the Spring 2019 collection I was in love with it. I knew I had to have this palette even though it looked very colorful. I waited and got this palette from Ulta store, I did not even need to swatch this over there because I knew I will love it. 








First of all, the packaging of this palette is super cute. This palette makes me want to get on a yacht and just enjoy. The white, blue and rose gold packaging is everything. When you open the palette you get fourteen shades that are matte and metallic. The first row includes 1 matte and the rest shimmer. The bottom row is all mattes. I love the layout of this palette because it just inspires you to create so many looks. 

I am not going to be describing each shade because all of you might have seen it so many times. The formula of the metallic shades is super nice. They go on so nice on the lids, with or without fingers. You don't need a sticky base for these, I tried them without primer and they work amazing. There is a little bit of chunk with the metallics but nothing that great. Seychelles is a beautiful aqua-marine metallic shade that goes on so smooth. I love the bright pops of pink in the palette. I was so impressed Bahamas, it is a great shade for your crease (the way I used it) for a colorful look. 

All of the shadows in this palette blend easily and are greatly pigmented. Not one shadow is disappointing. I own a lot of ABH palettes and love them equally. But this palette has a special place in my heart because I have been wearing it a lot and absolutely loving it.

Let me know in the comments below your thoughts on this palette? Are you buying it or skipping it? Thank you so much for reading, I hope all of you have a wonderful day. 

xoxo,
            Annie 

Post a Comment