SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 11, 2019

Bad Habit Athena Palette Review & Swatches

 
Hello Lovelies,
 
 
How are you all today? I hope everyone is having a great day and a happy month of March. It is still super cold here but I cant wait till Spring time. Today I come to you with a eye shadow palette review and swatches. A little background on where I got this palette, its from a app/website called Shop hush. I've been seeing so many pictures on Instgram about their palettes and thought to check it out. They do mostly high end dupable palettes. Today and in the future I'll be sharing with you some of the palettes that I have purchased from that app.
 
When I was purchasing this palette, I was not sure what to expect. But when the palette came in I was absolutely in love with it. The packaging is super sturdy and made out of good cardboard. One thing that I am in love about the packaging is that it comes with a super size mirror.
 




If you are very active in the beauty community you may have noticed that this palette is a duper for Huda Beauty Desert Dusk palette. Although I do not own the Desert Dusk palette I can see similarities between those two. Like I said above these palettes are made to be dupes for high end palettes.
 
Athena is such a beautiful palettes with eight mattes, six shimmers, three duo chrome and one glitter. This palette has all sorts of formulas, which I love because you can create so many different looks with using just one palette.



I have used this palette many times and every time I use it I am so happy with it. The shadows are super pigmented and blend so easily. There is barely any fall out and they stay on all day. I will have to say that my favorite formula in this palette are the mattes. They are super soft and blend so easily. With this palette you can create neutral and colorful looks.
 
Over all I am super impressed with this palette and the formula. The best part about this palette is that it is only $12 ( look for sales). Let me know in the comments below your thoughts on this palette. Thank you for reading and enjoy your day.
 
xoxo, 
                   Annie

Post a Comment