SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Wattles Review & Swatches








Yes! I am on a Colourpop craze. I place and order every week because they come out with some amazing products. Couple of weeks ago they came out with their Spring/Summer 2016 collection and of course I had to place an order. The CP super shadows are great in quality and are super pigmented and affordable. They come housed in a round white container with a clear lid and the name of the shadow in the back. 

Wattles is a beautiful beige pinkish shade that has a satin finish and has light shimmer in it. The formula of this shadow is amazing. I have only applied this shadow with my fingers and it goes on fully opaque on the lids. It is super pigmented and looks lovely with just this shadow on the lid. I wore this MUG coco bear shadow and it looked great. This shadow lasted me all day long and I am talking over 10 hours of wear. The shimmer stayed on, there was no creasing or fading. CP has done an amazing job with this shadow. Let me know in the comments below your thoughts on this shadow. Thank you so much for reading and have a great day. 


oxoxo,
     Annie
                                                      
*All the products were bought by me for personal use and for review*
   *pictures were taken by me. Please do not use*      

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful shade!!! Need to get my hands on some ColourPop cosmetics! <3 Lovely post!

    Amelia | http://amelia-g.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete