SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, October 7, 2013

NOTM: Wet 'n' Wild Wet Cement & Sally Hansen Spark in the Dark

Hello Beauties, 

How are you all today? I hope you all are having a great day. I am enjoying the beautiful fall rain today. Just such gorgeous weather outside! Today I have a nail of the moment for you all. I am loving this shade for fall.

 I am wearing Sally Hansen Spark in the Dark on my ring fingers which is a mix of black and gold glitter. I am in love with this shade, the glitter really pops out! 

On the rest of my fingers I am wearing Wet cement by Wet n Wild nice lilac shade.

 I am loving this nail combo. I hope you enjoyed today's quick NOTM. Let me know in the comments below what are your favorite combos this fall. Have a great day!  

xoxo, 
     Annie 

*all products are purchased by me for personal use and review*
*pictures are mine, please dont use without permission      
 

11 comments :

  1. That's a very pretty fall colour, especially combined with the glitter! great choice! :)

    Beauty from the Fjord xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need those colors!! WnW Megalast is my favorite nail polish, I'm surprised that I don't have Wet Cement yet! And the glitter is gorgeous. :)

    Lipstick&Lattes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Megalast collection is my fav! You have to get Wet Cement :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Perfect combination for fall!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRETTY nail color! Hello i have nominated you on the liebster award, please come check it out : )http://www.vividsavvy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh what a gorgeous and unique shade!! Absolutely gorgeous and perfect for Autumn :D

    hollyamberrio.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I owne both color. Need to try this combo.

    xx
    Christerline

    ReplyDelete