SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Anastasia Beverly Hills x Amrezy Palette Review & Swatche

Hello Beauties, 

I hope all of you are doing great. At the begining of the year there are so many new makeup releases that it is really hard to keep up. Today I am sharing with you collaboration that I am loving so much. When ABH announced that they are collaborating again with Amrezy I was super excited. I have her first palette collab as well, so I had to get this one. I am a big fan of ABH formula and their products. 










When this palette was first announced there were a lot of people saying that it looks like a lot of ABH palettes had a baby. If you have a large ABH collection it must really seem like that. I have a large ABH collection, which includes all of their palettes so I had to get this one even though I have some of the shades already. First of all lets talk about the packaging. This palette is larger than regular ABH palettes. It includes 16 shadows instead of 14 shadows. The packaging is all pink and glitter, it sure is Barbie vibes. 

This palette also includes a new formula that ABH has not done before called "pressed glitter." The shades in this palette are so versatile, also looks can be created from day to night. The application of these shadow is amazing, the mattes blend out easily. The shimmer shades are so pigmented, they are easily applied with a finger or a brush. With every ABH eyeshadow palette there is some kickback always, because the formula is so softly packed. I had a little kickback with some of the mattes shades, but not all. 

I have been using this palette as a everyday shadow palette, I can create many varities of looks and they always turn out amazing. Over all I am super impressed with this palette, from the packaging to the formula everything is A plus. Let me know in the comments below your thoughts on this palette. Thank you so much for reading and have a great day. 

Post a Comment