SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 17, 2020

Morphe x Maddie Ziegler The Imagination Palette Review

 Hello Beauties, 


I hope you all are having a great day today. I am back with another review and this time it is an eyeshadow palette by Morphe. Recently I was in Ulta and came across the Morphe aisle, while I was browsing there I saw The Imagination Palette on display and instantly picked it up. Lets get deeper in the palette and see what I like and don't like about it. 

First of all the packaging of this palette is super unique. I love how she has her eyes on the palette and on the front it says the palette names. This palette is a cardboard and includes a mirror. Once you open up the palette you see the beautiful 20 shades. The color story includes some neutrals, some brights and some pastels. The first thing I noticed is the top two rows that include the neutrals. One thing I realized is that most of the natural shades look almost the same. They are in the same tones especially the shades M3 and Latte. The pastels are pretty but lets talk about the formula next. 



Most of the shades in this palette are okay but I did have some trouble with the pastel matte shades. Especially the yellow shades Like Butter applied very patchy and did not blend out well. Most of the mattes are super powdery. They have a lot of fall out and can mess up your look. One of my favorite shades in this palette is Possy, it is a shimmery purple shade. This one applied super nice on the lids, also I use my fingertips so it actually popped. 

Over all this is a great versatile palette. If you are a Morphe fan and love their palettes, this is a good one to have. Let me know in the comments below your thoughts on this palette. Thank you so much for reading and have a great day. 

Post a Comment