SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Ipsy Bag March 2014

Hello Beauties, 

How are you all today? I hope everyone is having a great day. Today I have the March Ipsy bag for you all. This will be the last post for a while now, after this month I have unsubscribed to Ipsy and will no longer be receiving the bags. I was not impressed with this bag at all, but lets just see what I got.

1. Nyx Love in Rio Palette
2. Bare Minerals Lipstick
3. Chello Eyeliner in Blue
4. Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer


I like the Bare Minerals lipstick, and I already own the Love in Rio Palette. I hope you all enjoyed this quick post. Let me know in the comments below what you received this month in your bag. Have a great day! 
xoxoxo, 
     Annie
 *all products are purchased by me for personal use and review*
* I paid for this bag with my own money*
*pictures are mine, please don't use without permission    

6 comments :

  1. I've been so hesitant to subscribe because of the brand being so hit or miss! Thanks for being honest!!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been saying every month that I will not get the next months but this time I had enough!

      Thank you so much for reading!

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear you are disappointed, I've not heard of these bags but I won't look into getting one! But it's great you are being honest to us. Following you on GFC and bloglovin (: xx

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11277601

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the liebster blog award! http://birdsofbeauty.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. mm im always hesitant about subscribing to beauty bags/boxes, but i guess it was just an unlucky one this time!

    hope we can follow each other :D
    __________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    If you’d like, I’ll follow you back :) Bloggers should support each other x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the bare minerals lipstick too but the shade is a little off for me.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete