SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Milani Lipstick in Fruit Punch review & swatches

Hello Beauties, 

How are you all today? Wow! What a beautiful day today is, it is currently 55 degrees out and I am loving it! I can see the grass and the snow is melting. As you all know I have been in love with Milani lipsticks for a couple of months now and I keep buying more and more. And yes you will see a lot of reviews on Milani lipsticks in the future. 

 So today I will be reviewing a gorgeous shade for you. Recently I was in the mood for bright colors and went through the whole Milani lipstick section and picked out a couple of gorgeous shades. The one I will be sharing with you today is Fruit Punch. 



First of all lets start with the packaging, all the Milani lipsticks have shiny rose gold tubes. I love the packaging because it is so unique from everything else. Also another thing that I recently found out was that all Milani lipsticks are Paraben free which is great! 


Fruit Punch is a pink cream shade. I love how the finish is cream and the pink is very vibrant on my lips. The formula of this lipstick is amazing, I have dry lips and it is great with moisturizing my lips. The lipstick stayed on my lips for 5 hours and then I had to reapply it.

 Over all I am totally in love with this shade, it is a great way to start spring! I will have more reviews on different Milani lipsticks coming soon! I hope all of you have a great day!

Let me know in the comments below if you have ever tried Milani lipsticks! Thank you so much for reading.



xoxoxo, 
     Annie

*All the products were bought by me for personal use and for review*
*pictures were taken by me. Please do not use*    

3 comments :

  1. I love the color! I've never tried a Milani lipstick, but now I really want the one you just reviewed!

    birdsofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour looks gorgeous and it looks packed with moisture too! xxx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! I just purchased the MIlani Lipgloss in Pink Lady and it is gorgeous!! I don't have any of their lipsticks, I may give this one a try!
    Thanks so much for sharing!
    xoVeronica

    ReplyDelete