SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, March 1, 2014

New NYX Baked Blushes in Full-on Femme & Foreplay Review & swatches

Hello Beauties,

How are you all today? I hope all of you are having a great day and enjoying this month. Couple of weeks ago when I was in Ulta, I saw a new NYX display that included some baked eyeshadows and baked blushes. I have been on a hunt for great blushes, since I don't own a lot so I thought to check some of the new ones out. 





I picked up two shades, when in Ulta I had no idea what to expect from these blushes. I really liked the shades, and I picked up two. The packaging of these blushes is really cute, it is in a compact size  box, with a little bow to open it. I love how it is clear and you can actually see the blush.






The formula of these are great, it says that you can use them wet or dry. I love the pigmentation is great, the shades are really vibrant. I have never tried a baked blush before, but I am glad I made the decision to pick these up. I have been enjoying them for the past couple of weeks. 




The formula is very smooth and easily blendable. Although the pigmentation is great you have to have a really light hand with these. When I first applied the blush, I had so much product on my brush that I didn't realize until it was on my cheek and looked crazy.

Full- on Femme is a pink shade with silver shimmer. I love how this shade gives you a natural glow and also can be used as a highlight.

Foreplay is a light pink shade with gold shimmer. These baked blushes can also be used as bronzer,but I don't use them like that. I think this shade will be great in the summer.

Over all I am really impressed with these new baked blushes from NYX. They are great, and hopefully soon I will be picking some up. 






Have you tried these baked blushes out yet? Which is your favorite shade? Let me know in the comments below.

Thank you so much for reading, I hope all of you have a great day. Talk to you soon. 


xoxoxo, 
         Annie 
 *All the products were bought by me for personal use and for review*
*pictures were taken by me. Please do not use*    
 

3 comments :

  1. These are super cute && I love the packaging, I hardly wear blush but I love the pearliness xxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shades! I am still looking for these; my local CVS and Target aren't selling them right now! :(

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought Foreplay as well, and I just love it! The shades are amazing!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete