SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Milani Eye and Brow Highlight in Matte Cream / Luminous Lift review & swatches

Hello Beauties,

How are you all today? I hope everyone is having a great day and enjoying this great weather. Finally the snow is melting, but I am not liking this rain. Well hopefully spring gets here fast, I miss the green grass! Milani has come out with great products in the past month, today I will be reviewing for you one of the eye products.

I am not a big fan of under the eyebrow highlight, I usually use a light shade to highlight. But when I heard that Milani is coming out with a brow and eye highlighter pencil I was all over it. I found this a week ago, I think, at CVS. I picked up the Matte Cream/ Luminous Lift shade. 



This is a dual ended pencil, one side is for eyebrows and one side is for eye highlight. I love this idea, two in one products are my favorite. At first I was really worried about the shade, since they only have three options. But I am glad I picked this one up, because I am in love with it.
 

The eyebrow highlight shade is a peachy cream shade. It is just amazing for highlighting under the eyebrow. The formula is easily blendable, and it goes on smoothly.
 


Luminous Life is a light shimmery pink shade. I used this to highlight in the corners of my eyes and also on my water line. I love the affect this shade gives to your eyes. The eyes look wide and awake. Also the formula is easily blendable and creamy.   

Over all I am in love with this pencil, you can use it in so many different ways. Both ends of the pencil are great and creamy, also go on smoothly. I think Milani did a really great job with these, I use this pencil everyday now for a browbone highlight.


Let me know in the comments below what is your favorite highlight for browbone and what do you think of this pencil?

I hope all of you have a great day and always keep smiling. Talk to you very soon! 



xoxoxo, 
         Annie 
*All the products were bought by me for personal use and for review*
*pictures were taken by me. Please do not use*    

3 comments :

  1. This looks like a great product to add to my collection! I'm like you, I love getting two products in one! Thanks so much for sharing this review!

    Chelsea | tigerlovebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really great, I may have to pick it up to try out.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog! Maybe want folow each other? If yes, just folow me and i foloe you back :)
    xx
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete