SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Maybelline Dare To Go Nude Spring 2014: Eyeshadow Quad in Bare It Buff review & swatches

Hello Beauties, 

How are you all today? I hope all of you are having a great day and hoping for warm weather to come soon! Right now I am snowed in, currently there is 7 inches of snow on the ground right now. So I thought to write a blog post for you all. 




Last night I picked up four of the new LIMITED EDITION Maybelline Dare To Go Nude collection quads. Today I will be reviewing one of them for you and don't you worry I have the rest reviews coming soon!

You all know what the Standard Maybelline quads look like. They come with four eyeshadows, and the packaging is great. I love how Maybelline went "nude" for spring this year. Usually when I think spring I think bright and fun colors. But this year "nude" is a big thing! 






As you can see this quad is really nude. Great for everyday use, and you can create great eye looks with this quad. The shades are shimmery, and really light.


 Although I love the idea of "nude" this quad is not pigmented at ALL. The shadows are smooth and are really soft, but when you go and swatch it its really powdery and there is no pigmentation. 

I have only swatches this one yet. More reviews will be coming soon! I also picked up the color tattoos so keep your eyes open for those too! 

I hope all of you have a wonderful day and enjoy! 

FOLLOW ME: InstagramTwitterPinterestTumblrBlogLovin

xoxoxo, 
           Annie
*All the products were bought by me for personal use and for review*
*pictures were taken by me. Please do not use*    

 

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful colors! I haven't tried this product before but now I want to.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great palette, but if there is no pigmentation then there is no point. I love Maybelline normally too. Such a shame xx

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got SO much snow in NC! Over a foot (which is unheard of here!) This looks like a nice quad, but I'll skip since the pigment isn't there! I'm really excited about their new tattoos though!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete