SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Guest Blog Post: Milani Gold Label Specialty Nail Lacquer. By: goldglitterdiaries

Hello Beauties,

Today I would like to feature one of my favorite new blogs to read. Her name is Hannah and she is a new blogger! I love to read her blog for great product reviews, and today she is doing the same here on my blog. Read on!

Thank you so much Annie for asking me to do a guest blog post on your blog. I know that sounds so lame and typical but I am actually super flattered! I feel like I'm still trying to figure out what I am doing but so far I'm having a ton of fun. So here we go...

So as the impulsive shopper that I am a quick trip to Target turned into a shopping spree at Target and 2 stops at different Walgreens. Sadly I wasn’t looking for anything special, just something new. 



Browsing the Milani section I saw all their new products already mixed in with their existing products, I was expecting them to be in a separate display. If I wasn’t such an observant shopper it would have taken me a long time to notice all the new products.

What really caught my attention were their new nail polishes, mainly because they had different packaging. Later I found out they were called Gold Label Specialty Nail Lacquer. The ones I picked up were just top coats. I am super excited to see more drugstore brands come out with special effects top coats. A year ago if you wanted a unique top coat you would most likely have so shell out nearly $15-20 just to find something that wasn’t gold or silver glitter. Now it’s affordable to pimp out your nails. Thanks to Milani.


                                                    (sugar burst, sugar high, sugar rush)

I picked all these up at my local Walgreens for $4.79 each. I am very in love with sugar rush because it is so unique, I swear I haven't seen anything like this. My favorite way to wear it was over a pastel color, it looks so much like candy. I know I sound like such a freak when I get so pumped up about $4 top coats but I feel like finding good top coats at the drugstore is like finding gold. 

So since I'm an unoffical and unpaid spokesperson for Milani, I highly suggest you pick one up if you see them. Trust me, I'm a stranger. But for real, it is a super easy and inexpensive way to jazz up your mani. 

       Thanks again for having me! It was fun!


2 comments :

  1. I love it! sugar burst is my favourite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those polishes are stunning, love them xxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete