SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Faced Skincare Fruit Enzyme Moisturizing Serum* Review

Hello Beauties, 

How are you all today? I hope everyone is having a great day. I am snowed in AGAIN and now have so much time to write great posts for you guys. A couple of months ago, Faced Skincare contacted me to see if I would love to try one of their products. I said yes and within a couple of days they sent me their product. 

 First of all, I am really impressed with how they used great ingredients in this serum. It includes my favorite ingredient "aloe vera" I love aloe vera for everything. Especially for great and clear skin! This serum is packed with great ingredients which help your skin stay healthy and clear. Use it twice a day to get rid of dead skin cells and blemishes. 

I have used this products over the course of two months, and I have seen a great difference in my skin. I feel like my skin looks fresher, and has a natural glow. I have used this product once daily, in the morning, before moisturizing my face.

Another thing that I really like about this serum is that it is not heavy at all. It goes on smoothly on your skin and you can blend all over your face and only need to use two pumps. Also it is not greasy at all, great for people with oily or dry skin. Also it smells great, just like papaya and pineapple, thank god I haven't tasted it yet!  

 Here is a ingredient list provided by FACED: 
 Aloe Vera Gel, Aqueous Extract of Calendula and Thyme Leaves and Sage Leaves, Glycerin, Papaya Extract, Pineapple Extract, Bromelain, Papain, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, d-Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Polyacrylic Acid, Guar Gum, Natural Fragrant Oil, Sodium PCA(natural humectant), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

Over all I really like this serum! I will be using it till its last drop.

Find Faced Skincare here : 
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/Facedskincare

 I hope all of you have a great day. Let me know if you will be trying this product! 

xoxoxo,
      Annie
*this product was send to me for review by the company*
*all opinions are my own*
* I give my honest review and opinion*



4 comments :

  1. Faced isn't a brand I have come across before but this product sounds really nice!

    Kimberley // Kimberley's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great product!

      Thank you so much for reading!

      Delete
  2. I love this serum! My bottle is almost done! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is some great stuff!

      Thank you so much for reading!

      Delete