SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 17, 2014

Ipsy Bag February 2014

Hello Beauties, 

How are you all today? I hope everyone is having a great day! Yes! once again it is time for a ipsy bag review. This month I received my bag around the fifteenth of the month. Which is not that bad, I have received bags towards the end of the month too sometimes. 
1. Pop Beauty Plump Pout Mini in Peony Petal

2. Zoya Nailpolish in Odette

3. City Color Be Matte Blush

4. Uberliss Ritu Oil

5. Tini Beauty Cream shadow. 

Over all I am okay with this bag. I am happy with the matte blush and the Zoya nailpolish. Let me know in the comments below what you got in this months bag! 

Thank you so much for reading. I hope all of you have a great day and talk to you soon!. 


xoxoxo, 
   Annie
 *all products are purchased by me for personal use and review*
* I paid for this bag with my own money*
*pictures are mine, please don't use without permission    

8 comments :

  1. Our bags were pretty similar. I do love the blush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not tried the blush yet but it looks great!

      Thank you so much for reading!

      Delete
  2. I've been really curious about City Color cosmetics! The blusher looks really interesting! :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let you know what I think when I have used it :)

      Thank you for reading!

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard of monthly ipsy bags.. But looks like you got some nice stuff. The blusher is pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello doll...
    I really enjoy reading your blog. It would mean a lot if you check and follow mine if you like.
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete