SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Revlon Photoready BB Cream Review & Swatches

Hello Beauties,

How are you all today? Yes you can see I have been posting a lot this month (one of my new years resolutions is to keep up with my blog). I have been posting a lot of lip product review, so today I thought to review something different, and I have figured out just the right product.

First of all let me start out by saying that I am not a fan of foundations or BB creams or anything powder that goes on the face. I have only one foundation and just one BB cream in my collection. I don't wear it often, and I can never find my shade. With that being said I introduce to you my FAVORITE (HOLY GRAIL) BB cream.
The Revlon BB Cream, plain and simple. I have been using this BB cream for a couple of months now and I have loved it so much. I picked it up when it first came out, ever since I have been loving it.

The application of the BB cream is great. The formula is not tick or not too liquidy, and applies evenly. I would say that it is some where between a primer and a foundation. The one thing I love about it is that it is not greasy at all. I hate when BB creams are greasy and are very shiny on your face.
The coverage I would say is somewhere between light to medium. It does cover redness, and all your flaws but it doesnt conceal them all together. Also another great thing about this BB cream is that it has SPF 30 in it. Who doesn't love that?

I have used this BB cream in the summer and also in the winter time (when my skin gets really dry) I love it year round.

This BB cream stays on my face for upto 8 hours. I don't have to touch up at all, which I love.


Over all I am really impressed with this BB cream. I  have promised my self to step out of my comfort zone and try more BB creams and foundations. Hopefully I find great foundations and can review some for you guys.

Let me know in the comments below if you have tried the Revlon BB cream. Once again thank you so much for reading and I hope all of you have a wonderful day.

xoxoxo, 
     Annie

Follow: INSTAGRAM
*All the products were bought by me for personal use and for review*
*pictures were taken by me. Please do not use*  

6 comments :

  1. Good to know. I've been looking for a new foundation or BB Cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also my favorite BB cream! It really does work well! I am new to your blog and I really enjoy your setup and writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds lovely I think I'll give it a go! :)
    xx
    http://kyrahodosi.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete