SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 17, 2014

Maybelline Dare To Go Nude Spring 2014: Color Tattoos in Storke of Midnight & Beige-ing Beauty review & swatches

Hello Beauties, 

How are you all today? Spring is finally here and I hope all of you are enjoying this beautiful weather! So we all know that Maybelline came out with LIMITED EDITION eyeshadow quads and color tattoos for Spring of 2014. The line is called Dare To Go Nude. In the collection they have six new limited edition color tattoos, I reviewed two of them here and today I have another two to review for you all. 


I have been wearing these for a couple of weeks now, as always the color tattoos are great. I am really enjoying the nude selection of shades they have in this collection. I have use the tattoos as bases and also have worn them alone. They perform amazing, with or without primer.

Stroke Of Midnight is a black shade with lots of silver shimmer. It is great to use as a eyeliner. I am not a really big fan of the staying power of this shade. After a couple of hours of wearing it, it does crease even with a primer on. This shade will be great for a smokey eye look, you can use it as a base. 


Beige-ing Beauty is a silver & golden shimmer filled beige shade. This is great for a natural look, I have worn this all by itself on my lids and just some eyeliner and it looks great. 


Over all I am really impressed with these two shades. I would recommend Stroke of Midnight if you are looking for a great black cream eyeshadow. 



I hope all of you enjoyed this post, the last two of the limited edition color tattoos review will be coming soon. Thank you so much for reading. I hope all of you have a great day! 

xoxoxo, 
        Annie

*All the products were bought by me for personal use and for review*
*pictures were taken by me. Please do not use*    

8 comments :

  1. I've been really curious about that black shade! I still can't find the collection though :( I'm convinced that they just don't ship out the LE color tattoos to North Carolina!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The black shade is great! I use it as eyeliner :) Look around your drugstore they have the collection out now!

      Thank you so much for reading!

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried these before & I am desperate, the colours are gorgeous- nice shimmer xxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The color tattoos are amazing!

      Thank you so much for reading!

      Delete
  3. Caramel Cool is my favorite from this collection. Stroke of midnight makes a fabulous base for other shadows too.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole collection is my favorite! You are right stroke of midnight is amazing!

      Thank you so much for reading!

      Delete
  4. I finally found this collection at Walgreens & I am obsessed! I controlled myself and only bought one. Totally forgetting the name of it right now, but it's the one that's more of a taupe color. Love it!

    Chelsea | tigerlovebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I spotted the collection the first time I only picked up two of the color tattoos, but I had to go back a week later and get all of them! Could not resist!

      Thank you so much for reading!

      Delete